Sunday, March 17, 2013

♥♥♥ MOVED!!! ♥♥♥

Hi everyone! Man...I never thought I would be saying this, but I'm moving blogs.

Recently I have been struggling an awful lot from depression and at some point I deleted this blog along with my others  (Venus in Furs and my Tumblr, ect) . I just now re-activated it but all of the posts are gone. I've decided that I'm just going to move to a new blog and get a fresh start. I kind of got overwhelmed with all the people who followed me (especially the ones who followed me because they hate me) and I didn't like how messy my blog was anyway xD So now I have a new blog that is just for right now a personal blog~: http://gyaru-starre.blogspot.com/

I do plan on creating a new Hime blog that is dedicated to helping other young beginner Hime how to be the best they can be but that won't be for a while. Right now I'm busy trying to get into a new school and sort all that out so just bear with me ^^ I hope to create some tutorials and perhaps even start vlogging. I know I've said it a thousand times before but I really want to vlog ;A; Since I've been working on my anxiety and stuff I'm hoping I will be able to.

Anyways, that's all for now. Feel free to follow me on my personal blog or my Tumblr (which is a new Tumblr btw, yes it's the same URL but it's a completely new blog!) or add me on Facebook if you would like to personally chat. My e-mail address is still active (mana_starre@yahoo.com if you don't know it) so you can also e-mail me there if you want ^^

I'm not dead, but I'm just trying to get my life back together.

♥♥♥♥♥ 

7 comments:

  1. Thank god you just moved blogs! I got scared because I thought it was gone forever. Anyway please keep blogging, seeing a new post from you always makes me smile (: Hope you get everything sorted out. Take care and keep smiling (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, glad you didn't stop blogging! I really like reading your posts!
    Moving blogs is a good way to clear everything and just start with a blank page!
    I wish you a lot of luck and I will keep supporting you!
    Fightingg!

    'xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, so glad to hear you're ok! I'll miss your old blog, sometimes I go back and read your old posts, especially the ones about confidence. But I understand that you need a new start! Good luck! Don't ever forget you're adorable! ^v^
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for continuing blogging! Your posts are amazing. I will look forward to reading your new blog. Feel better soon!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I really find your blog site really cute and attractive. I tried reading your messages and wow, I was really amazed coz’ you’re a very hardworking and a real person. Not everyone could be real to themselves but you took the courage the say that to all bloggers. Kudos to you!


    Please visit My Webblog: Online PhD UK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I really find your blog site really cute and attractive. I tried reading your messages and wow, I was really amazed coz’ you’re a very hardworking and a real person. Not everyone could be real to themselves but you took the courage the say that to all bloggers. Kudos to you! My Website
    Click here
    Check this
    Link
    Check this
    My webpage
    My link
    my Website

    ReplyDelete